Friday, September 25, 2015

GOD'S MAGNUM OPUS

 "

I wrote this piece sometime back, and I dedicated it to my wonderful friends Edward Kataika and Monalisa Mkumba on their birthday. This is your confession Mona and Ed say it aloud to yourselves."


I am not a surprise, I am wonder.
My story is a Legend of Awesomeness: Khufu Panda
I may not be Thor or Wolverine but I am a Marvel.
Even I marvel, at how marvelous I am.
But no surprise, as he is so I am.

To the Master I am not just a piece
I am my Master's masterpiece
There is  no error in me, no terror in me
I am His handiwork, God tailored me.
There is none like me: I am Custom made.
I am peculiar: Handmade.

He molded me for excellence
Sewed me  in magnificence
I am a beauty, a fine art.
I am the pot he is the porter
He is  J.K. Rowling I am Harry Potter
He is da Vinci I am Monalisa
And He lives in me, how could I be anything lesser?

So,
I am unapologetically rich 
Irritatingly smart
And unashamedly beautiful: One-One-Six

No comments:

Post a Comment